If your alloy wheels are looking a little worse for wear, you may be considering having them refurbished. But is it worth the cost?
We always suggest “yes” is the answer to this question! Here’s why:
- Refurbished alloy wheels will be more resistant to further damage and corrosion.
- It’s much cheaper to have your wheels refurbished than it is to buy a new set.
- You can choose from a wide range of colours and finishes when you have your wheels refurbished, so you can really personalise your car.
- Alloy wheel refurbishment is a quick and easy process, so you won’t have to be without your car for long.
If you’re still not convinced, here are a few things to consider when making your decision:
The Condition of Your Wheels
If your wheels, or wheel, are only lightly scratched or scuffed, then a simple refurbishment will be all that’s needed to make them look new again.
The Cost of Refurbishment
The cost of alloy wheel refurbishment can vary depending on the severity of the damage and the type of finish you want.
Here at JR Alloy Wheel Repair, we fix scratched, scuffed (kerb damage), corroded, and damaged alloys.
Our wheel repair specialists can help you refurbish your car’s damaged wheels in no time repair and refurbish your car wheels, from £50 per wheel.
The Durability of the Final Finish
When your wheels are refurbished, they will be given a new finish that will protect them from further damage and wear.
Our Alloy Wheel Repairs & Alloy Wheel Refurbishment Service
Here at our refurbishment centre, We pride ourselves on excellent service, and our team of experts are on hand to advise you on the best course of action for your wheels. We provide a comprehensive range of services for all your alloy wheel needs!
By choosing our professional alloy wheel repairs in London and Wembley, you’re also offered the following services:
- Fixing scuffed, scratched, corroded and damaged wheels using high-quality equipment.
- Customising the colour of wheels by using an industry-standard automotive paint system and creating bespoke paint specifications based on the customer’s request.
- Offering company lease/personal contract hire vehicle with fantastic car ownership flexibility.
What is Diamond Cut?
We use a diamond cut process, which is a specialised type of alloy wheel repair that begins with the removal of a very thin layer of the alloy from the surface of the wheel using a lathe. This creates a smooth, level surface that is free of imperfections.
The next step is to polish the surface to create a high-gloss finish. Once the diamond cut process is complete, your wheels will have a like-new appearance that will last for years to come.
What is Powder Coating?
Alloy wheel powder coat is a type of paint that is sprayed on like traditional paint.
However, it does not become activated until the surface has been heated when the current is applied, the gel flows out and covers the entire wheel surface.
With our alloy wheel refurbishment service and alloy wheel repair services available to you, it’s time to get in touch with us and give your car that extra flare you’ve been looking for while enhancing its overall appearance!